Trophy elk and deer aren’t found in the backyard. Big game hunters, especially in Western States, can put on lots of miles hiking terrain that’s rough, rocky and unforgiving in search of that next Booner. Help your feet make the trip with Under Armour’s new Speed Freek Bozeman boot, lightweight performance for the hunter on the move.
Perfect for early-season, warm-weather hunts, the UA Speed Freek Bozeman boot is a non- insulated, waterproof boot with plenty of ankle and arch support. The boot also features UA Scent Control® technology, with a copper infused lining to kill bacteria, and an anti-microbial Ortholite ® sock liner for comfort and odor relief.
Low-profile rubber soles provides great traction over the most difficult surfaces, from flat, slick rocks to treacherous scree slopes—and most everything in between!
UA Speed Freek Bozeman #1250115, $149.99
UA Speed Freek Bozeman 4E Wide #1250601, $149.99
- Suede Leather and 1000 Denier Nylon
- Waterproof, breathable membrane construction
- UA Scent Control ® with Cupron anti-bacterial copper infused lining
- Low-profile rubber lug sole
- Scratch rubber toe and heel cap for extra protection
- 8” height
- Bozeman Colors/Patters: Realtree APX/ Uniform; Mossyoak TreeStand/Graphite; Bootlegger/Uniform. Bozeman
- 4E Wide: Realtree APX/Uniform; Bootleger/Uniform.
For more information on Under Armour’s new Speed Freek Bozeman boots, and their complete selection of performance apparel, footwear, and accessories, visit www.ua.com or contact Eddie Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org.