From East to West, and everywhere in between, trailblazers find themselves in extreme conditions and terrains everyday. Under Armour is helping hunters meet those challenges head on with state-of-the-art footwear innovation in the new Fat Tire GTX boot.
The UA Fat Tire GTX is a groundbreaking, outside the box boot inspired by Fat Tire mountain biking technology. The Michelin® based rubber technology and cushioning system allows the Fat Tire Boot to conform to any unforgiving terrain, ensuring all day performance no matter the situation.
UA Fat Tire GTX Boot
- Welded Synthetic and Textile Upper
- Composite textile and foam construction for added support and comfort
- GORE-TEX® breathable waterproof membrane
- BOA® speed closure system
- Cupron® anti-bacterial copper infused sockliner top cover
- UA Charge foam cushioning system
- Michelin® Wild Gripper outsole rubber compound with unique traction lugs
- Sizes: 8-13, 14
Available at UA.com starting in July 2015
Contact Eddie Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org.