To accomplish that goal, the New Breed ELEVATION features a considerable 36 1/4-inch axle-to-axle length, a super-smooth draw cycle and a forgiving 7 1/4 -inch brace height for nail-driving accuracy. The torque-free grip on the ELEVATION is set in-line where the limb pivots off the riser, giving it the extra increase in accuracy needed for serious tournament archers.
Additionally, the ELEVATION has a unique, hybrid, gusset-brace riser design that virtually eliminates hand shock. The short limb configuration and Bionix 2.5 cam system round out the package for unmatched stability and accuracy. Like all New Breed bows, the ELEVATION is made in the USA and hand assembled by one person from start to finish using only the highest quality parts available—no mass-produced assembly lines. Prepare to rise to the top of your game with a bow that flat out shoots, the New Breed ELEVATION!
New Breed ELEVATION MSRP: $1,049
- Axle-to-axle length: 36 1/4”
- IBO speed: Up to 335 fps
- Brace height: 7 1/4”
- Draw weights available in: 50, 60, 65 and 70 lbs. (max)
- Draw length: 26-30 inches
- Total weight: 4.25 lbs.
- All titanium and stainless steel hardware
- 2016 Bionix 2.5 two-track cam (dual, cam-to-cam modular system)
- Torque-less built-in grip, features Bowjax dampening inserts
- Two-piece limb pocket design
- Gusset-brace, fluted-riser design, featuring the highest-grade aircraft aluminum
- Riser design features extra rear stabilizer insert
- Standard AMO mounting locations
- Light weight adjustable string suppressor
Colors: Available in an array of target colors.
*Custom finishes available upon request for additional fee
For all media-related inquires, please contact Eddie Stevenson of Driftwood Media at firstname.lastname@example.org.