Perryton, Texas– Republic Forge, manufacturers of world-class, American made, Model 1911 pistols, hits the new year with a full line of models for everything from everyday carry to family heirloom. Since its beginning in 2014, demand for Republic Forge’s unique, custom-made lineup has been steadily on the rise. Credit goes to the company’s creed, to hand-build the 1911 the customer wants, at the highest quality, with all-American parts.
To accomplish its mission, Republic Forge produces set models with a wide variety of features, barrel lengths and variations. From the Long Slide’s 5-inch barrel to the more diminutive General (3 ½-inch barrel), with various sized models in between, getting the 1911 you’ve dreamed about is easy. Want a threaded barrel? No problem. How about mammoth ivory grips? Yep. Damascus slide? You got it.
All Republic Forge models offer exceptional precision and reliability, which you can customize on your own. Unprecedented in the custom 1911 market, firearms enthusiasts can navigate to http://www.republicforge.com and build their very own Republic Forge Pistol. With user-friendly navigation and an unparalleled collection of customizable options, the “Build Your Own” application will transform your next firearm purchasing experience.
Regardless of the application, Republic Forge offers a 1911 that even the most discriminating shooter will be proud to own.
Republic Forge 1911 Features/Options:
- Grip Options: Mammoth and Elephant Ivory (available in Texas only), Various VZ Options, Walnut and Many More
- Choice of RF Sights, Novak Night Sights and Bomar Sights
- Frame/Slide Color/Material Choices: Blue Titanium, Color Case, Hard Chrome, SOCOM Blue and More
- Proprietary Republic Forge recoil system
- Standard or Ambidextrous Safety
- Standard or Texas Star Hammer
- Damascus Slide
- Alternate Cerakote Colors for Frame, Slide and Controls
- Hand-Crafted Carry Cuts
- Threaded Barrels
For all media-related inquiries, please contact Eddie Stevenson at email@example.com.